Launched at the Tokyo Motor Show, the jaw dropping H2 has a new supercharged cousin, the naked Z H2!
We loved the game-changing H2 here at Colin Appleyard Motorcycles but think the new Z version will bring supercharging to the masses! This one litre supercharged Kawasaki Z H2 offers surprisingly good rideability, tonnes of torque and of course a mind-blowing 200bhp of power. The new Kawasaki Z H2 comes with its distinctive trellis frame in three stand out colours of black, red and of course green like the H2.
With finance, part-ex and delivery to anywhere in the UK all available from Colin Appleyard Motorcycles, there has never been a better time to GO GREEN! See our full range of Kawasaki machinery here.
2020 Kawasaki Z H2 highlights
- 200 PS, 998cc supercharged engine
- Hallmark Kawasaki Z Sugomi design
- KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter) as standard
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Easy to read, full-colour TFT LCD screen
- Smart phone connectivity using Kawasaki Rideology app
- High-grade electronics package including electronic throttle, cruise control, Inertia Measurement Unit, KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control), power modes, KCMF (Kawasaki Corner Management Function), KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode) and more!
- Showa SFF-BP (Big Piston) front fork and Showa rear shock
- Brembo front brake callipers
- All LED Lights
- New trellis frame